Ready to try online banking?
Our online banking experience has an array of features to help your business meet its financial goals.
BB&T Small Business Online
Get more accomplished in less time, from any device
- View your accounts, make payments and transfer funds with ease, all from your desktop or mobile device Disclosure 1
- Enjoy faster delivery with ACH payments and wire transfer Disclosure 2
- Save time and money with ACH direct deposit for paying your employees
- Subscribe to Multiple User Access to add up to 25 additional users with customized account and transaction-level access
- Sync your BB&T account information with Intuit? QuickBooks? Disclosure 3 , Disclosure 4
Payments & Transfers
Easily manage your Bill Pay payments, transfers and recipients at your convenience
- Schedule Bill Pay payments and transfers up to 1 year in advance
- Submit a Bill Pay payment in any amount up to $100,000
- Make any number of Bill Pay payments or transfers each month—there are no limits
- Know your money is safe with our secure electronic delivery system
- Never worry about payment claims—we'll handle them
- Get reimbursed for any fees that you incur due to late delivery Disclosure 5
Get key account information on the go
- Get notified of activity on your business accounts
- Use payment and transfer alerts to follow important business transactions
- Receive balance alerts for business accounts by email or text message
Bank anywhere from any device
It's easy to order everything you need online
- Order checks, checkbook covers and other accessories
- Customize your order to fit your business
Not enrolled in online banking? You can still order online(opens in a new tab) from Harland Clarke?.
Access your statements anytime, anywhere
- Save and print your statements
- View up to 36 months of history
- Reduce the risk of identity theft and mail fraud by eliminating paper copies
Simplify business accounting with software designed to help you manage payments, expenses and payroll
- Organize expenses and know where your money is going
- Track and pay bills, write checks and send invoices to enhance cash flow
- Run reports instantly, like profit and loss statements, to evaluate performance and adjust plans
- Pay employees and file payroll taxes easily with support if you need it
- Integrate with your BB&T accounts automatically for seamless financial management
Easily track and manage your finances with the perfect companion to online banking
- Connect Quicken? to your BB&T account in seconds
- Download and organize your financial information simply and securely
- Categorize your spending automatically
- Create a smart budget based on your actual spending patterns
- Set bill reminders so you'll never miss a payment
Small Business Online Capabilities (Video)
Small Business Online provides you with access to a variety of services that will save you time and simplify your day.
What is Small Business Online? (Video)
Manage the day-to-day?finances for your business anytime, anywhere.
Fees from your mobile or data carrier may apply.
Monthly subscription fee and transaction fees apply for ACH payments and wire transfer. Transaction limits apply.
Intuit?, Quicken? and QuickBooks? are registered trademarks of Intuit, Inc. BB&T online banking, which can be accessed through Intuit's Quicken and QuickBooks software, is owned by BB&T, not Intuit.
A monthly service fee applies if you choose to access your online banking financial data through QuickBooks? or Quicken? Direct Connect.
BB&T will reimburse you up to $50 for late payment fees or penalties incurred from a payment made after the delivery date with this service. For more information, see the Online Bill Payment Guarantee.
External transfer capability is limited to eligible account types.
Transaction limits apply.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the US and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google, Inc.
Only deposit products are FDIC insured.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is a Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.?