Collaboration and integration is more than a mantra—it's our mission
BB&T offers a broad array of financial solutions through our subsidiary partners, who are among the top experts in their fields. Whether it's through collaboration with our corporate bankers, or working directly with our solutions specialists, BB&T can add value and effectively serve the full scope of your organization's financial needs.
Insurance & Employee benefits
- Comprehensive risk management and insurance solutions offered through McGriff, Seibels & Williams, a subsidiary of BB&T Insurance Holdings
- Innovative programs designed to protect the financial interests of BB&T's corporate clients
- Areas of expertise include commercial insurance, construction risk, energy & marine, employee benefits, executive risk and surety
- One of the largest insurance brokers in the nation with a broad network of underwriters and significant buying power
- Investment Management services from Sterling Capital Management, a subsidiary of BB&T
- Clients include retail investors, private and public corporations and foundations
- Comprehensive solutions offered through our Advisory Solutions team
- Full range of investment strategies include Institutional Equity, Institutional Fixed Income and Mutual Funds
- Taxable and tax-exempt fixed income portfolios and multiclass equity portfolios
Retirement & Institutional services
- Retirement planning solutions, including retirement plan design and consulting support, recordkeeping and more
- Investment advisory services to help select investment options and the ongoing management of retirement plan funds
- Corporate trust and custody services, with a full range of agency and custodial services to help you raise capital, provide back-office operations and more
- Institutional investment management, helping you develop tailored portfolios for long-term objectives, as well as strategic guidance and administration to foundations and endowments
Leadership development programs
Our program offerings are held at the BB&T Leadership Institute, our one-of-a-kind retreat in Greensboro, NC. The courses combine powerful tools and insights to deliver:
- Programs custom designed for different types of organizations
- Financial literacy education for college students
- Tuition-free offerings for Pre-K through 12th grade public school principals
- Optimization exercises to identify and leverage the strengths of teams and individuals
- Strategies for improving organizational performance
Ready to get started?
Talk with a BB&T professional.
Sterling Advisors is a division of BB&T Securities, LLC, member FINRA/SIPC. A Registered Investment Advisor. BB&T Securities, LLC, is a wholly owned nonbank subsidiary of BB&T Corporation. Asset allocation cannot eliminate the risk of fluctuating prices or uncertain returns. FP&S Empower is a registered service mark of BB&T Securities, LLC. All rights reserved. 2018. BB&T Securities, LLC, or any of its affiliates, does not guarantee future financial outcomes or results.
Copyright 2018, McGriff, Seibels & Williams, Inc. A subsidiary of BB&T Insurance Holdings, Inc.
BB&T Capital Markets is a division of BB&T Securities, LLC, a wholly owned nonbank subsidiary of BB&T Corporation and Member FINRA/SIPC. Securities or insurance products and annuities sold, offered or recommended are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not guaranteed by any federal government agency and may go down in value.
Branch Banking and Trust Company, Member FDIC.